Related services and key industries
Alexandre Roth is a banking and finance lawyer based in Paris. He focuses on structured finance transactions.
Alexandre advises banks, groups and investment funds on corporate lending and structured finance, notably in acquisition finance, fund financing and cash management. He also advises financial institutions, export credit agencies, lessors and manufacturers in export finance and aviation finance. Alexandre is involved in domestic and international projects in various jurisdictions in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Alexandre was seconded for almost a year to the French export credit agency as legal manager of Bpifrance Assurance Export.
Alexandre read law at the University of Toulouse I Capitole: DEA in private law and DESS/DJCE in business law (valedictorian of his graduation class). Alexandre is admitted to the Paris Bar (EFB Paris: laureate of his graduation class).
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
- Recognised in the 2023 edition of the Best Lawyers in Banking and Finance
- Recognised in the 2023 edition of the Best Lawyers in France in Asset Finance law
- Ranked as excellent in banking & finance by leaders league (décideurs juridiques) 2022
- Ranked as leading individual in aviation finance by leaders league (décideurs juridiques) 2022
- "Next Generation Partners" in banking and finance - Legal 500, 2020
- "Up and coming" - Chambers & Partner 2020
- Alexandre is "very constructive always available and business-minded" - Legal 500, 2017
- Exclusive contributor to the France chapter of the Legal 500 Lending & Secured Finance Comparative Guide - 2023: France: Lending & Secured Finance – Country Comparative Guides (legal500.com)