Antoine Colonna d'Istria
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Antoine Colonna d'IstriavCard
Antoine Colonna d’Istria is a tax lawyer based in Paris.
Antoine’s practice focuses on tax structuring and restructuring with an extensive knowledge of French, foreign and EU tax laws.
He has over 20 years’ experience in addressing complex aspects of international taxation as well as representing domestic and foreign multinational groups on complex French and cross-border tax transaction. He also acts for clients on tax audits and before the tax courts, up to Supreme Tax Court. His clients also include private equity and real estate funds, which he helps to structure the purchase of large portfolios of assets – including mortgaged and distressed debts – to secure the best possible return on investment.
Over the last years, Antoine was regularly recommended for his work on tax law by Chambers Global, The Lawyer and IFLR.
Chambers Global 2014, for instance, describes Antoine as “He's superb - very hard-working, up to speed on all the latest matters, very keen to help his clients and responsive around the clock”.
Antoine is qualified in both Paris and New York bar. He is a member of the International Fiscal Association, the tax Lawyers Institute and is the author of numerous articles related to taxation.
LLM (in taxation), New York University School of Law, 1988
DESS in taxation, University Paris V, 1986
Maîtrise de Droit des Affaires, University Paris II, 1985
- Advised on several strategic mandates and reorganisations for multinational companies
- Advised on M&A transactions in both health and real estate sectors for large investment funds
- Advised on the abuse of use of certain French tax credits
- Advised on challenging French registration taxes under EU law
- Award for the Meridien hotels refinancing, The Lawyer 2006
- Award for the Danone Russian joint venture, IFLR 2010
October 28, 2020
June 13, 2019
November 13, 2018
Webinar | December 07, 2020
Publication | November 04, 2020
Publication | September 14, 2020
Publication | August 05, 2020