Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Chris Aird is a project finance lawyer based in London. His focus is on renewables, energy and infrastructure.
Chris has experience advising lenders, export credit agencies, multilaterals and sponsors on the financing, construction and development of major projects, including onshore wind, offshore wind, solar and infrastructure projects, in the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- A consortium of 29 lenders and three export credit agencies - on the £5.5bn project financing of the first two phases of 3.6GW Dogger Bank offshore wind farm
- A consortium of lenders and export credit agencies - on the project financing of the 1.1GW Seagreen offshore wind farm
- A consortium of lenders - in relation to the £470m refinancing of a shareholder's interest in the 630MW London Array offshore wind farm
- The lenders - on the financing of a 50MW onshore wind project in the Sindh region of Pakistan
- The lenders - on the financing of three 50MW solar projects in the Sindh region of Pakistan
Publication | September 28, 2023
Publication | July 05, 2023
Publication | July 01, 2023