Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
- Construction and engineering
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Regulation and investigations
Pier-Olivier Brodeur is a litigation lawyer based in our Montreal office. He has significant interests in construction, commercial, corporate and securities matters.
Prior to studying law, Mr. Brodeur acquired experience in engineering and construction by working for contractors within bidding, management, and on-site teams. He worked on projects diversified in sizes and purposes, from the construction of residential homes to major public and structuring infrastructures. Since joining the firm in 2018, he has been involved in complex litigation files in construction law and worked closely with projects teams and expert witnesses.
During his university studies, Mr. Brodeur was part of the team for McGill University at the 2019 Laskin Moot Court Competition in Canadian administrative and constitutional law.
- Quebec 2020
Mr. Brodeur acts or has recently acted on behalf of the following clients:
- Hydro-Québec, in connection with a $36 million lawsuit arising from the construction of an electricity substation.
- A financial institution, in connection with a class action arising from funds management fees.