Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Kenza Bensaid is a member of the business law group. Kenza's main area of focus involves advising Canadian and international clients on a broad range of business law issues, and she practises in the areas of M&A, restructuring, private equity and venture capital in various industry sectors.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
Ms. Bensaid has acted mainly on behalf of the following clients:
- HollyFrontier Corp., in connection with the acquisition of Suncor Energy's Petro-Canada Lubricants
- Sandoz Canada Inc./Sandoz AG, a division of Novartis, in connection with the acquisition of Euro-Pharm International Canada Inc.
- ESCO Technologies Inc., in connection with the acquisition of the assets of Morgan Schafer Inc.
- EA Investors, in connection with the sale of Flow Control Group to Bertram Capital
- Sterling Group, in connection with the acquisition and divestiture of several Canadian companies
- Stone Canyon Industries, in connection with the acquisition of BWAY Corp.
- Fonds de solidarité FTQ, Desjardins Capital and Fondaction CSN, in connection with the acquisition of ATIS Group
- Forestay Capital, in connection with the investment in Mobeewave Inc.
- Courchesne Larose Ltd., in connection with several acquisitions of companies in the fruit and vegetables sector in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Morocco
- Etana Capital, in connection with the acquisition of a platform company in Quebec