Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Merren Taylor is a financial services lawyer based in Sydney, specialising in financial services and regulation with a particular focus on superannuation and corporate governance.
Merren advises on financial services and regulatory matters and has experience with product disclosure, Australian Financial Services Licensing, Corporate Governance and policy for superannuation trustees, commercial transactions for corporate trustees and insurance and superannuation disputes.
Merren has extensive experience in the superannuation industry in both in house and private practice advising some of Australia's largest industry and retail superannuation funds. Merren is a Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia.
- LLM, University of Sydney (2019)
- Graduate Diploma Applied Corporate Governance, Governance Institute of Australia (2014)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University (2012)
- LLB, University of Sydney (2012)
- BA (Hons), University of Sydney (2004)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2012
- high court of australia 2019
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia
Publication | September 29, 2023
Publication | August 17, 2023
Publication | June 21, 2023