With more than 6,800 people worldwide, we benefit from the diversity of perspectives and experiences they bring to the firm – from national origin, disability and gender identity to religion, culture, sexual orientation and socio-economic backgrounds. We actively promote a culture of respect for each person and encourage everyone to be curious about the different perspectives of our colleagues, clients and the communities in which we operate.
We have well-established employee networks in a number of our offices to help foster a culture that allows people to be themselves at work.
- Advance: Our first employee resource group for social mobility
- Breathe: Our first employee resource network for mental health
- Compass: A forum for learning about Islamic faith, culture and business
- Family matters: Addresses issues affecting parents, grandparents, guardians and carers
- Flex-ability: Supports flexible workers and their managers and promotes a more agile working environment within the firm
- Indigenous relations: Our first employee resource network facilitating awareness and community relations with Indigenous peoples
- Novel: A diversity book club encouraging reflection and discussion
- Origins: Promotes ethnic and culture awareness
- Pride: Aims to create a more inclusive and accepting environment for LGBTQ+ individuals
- Shine: Supports the firm’s inclusive approach to disability, long-term health conditions
- WiN: Supports the personal and professional development of women