Our Mexico City office is an integral part of our multidisciplinary, cross-border Latin America practice. Our lawyers have significant experience representing clients in the energy, infrastructure and mining sectors, as well as project development and project finance, corporate and M&A, telecommunications, private equity and finance matters.
Supported by our global Latin American network, with an office in São Paulo, and working in tandem with our lawyers particularly in Houston, Washington, DC, New York, London and Paris, our Mexico City lawyers represent Mexico-based businesses on their domestic and cross-border interests, as well as international investors focused on expanding their existing and new operations in Mexico. The team comprises bilingual lawyers who are multicultural in their legal training, with a deep understanding of the legal intricacies of conducting business throughout the region.
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- International arbitration
- Oil and gas
- Private equity and venture capital
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement