Our global tax lawyers provide comprehensive legal advice covering all areas of tax law including planning, investigations and litigation services, anywhere in the world.
Our clients include domestic and international companies of all sizes, and we are able to skillfully advise on tax matters across multiple key industries and jurisdictions. Our global platform gives us significant international reach to provide comprehensive tax legal services for all corporate, finance and real estate transactions, and our deep knowledge of tax laws around the world is reinforced by our strong industry sector focus.
Our extensive tax experience includes advising on international tax and transfer pricing, tax audits and disputes, employee benefits, ERISA litigation and wealth and private client.
Our areas of work include
- Asset finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets and financial instruments
- Corporate and partnership tax
- Employee benefits and executive compensation
- Energy taxation
- Equity capital markets, including IPOs
- Fund formation and related tax matters
- Group structuring
- Investment funds
- Litigation and disputes
- Private equity and venture capital
- Projects and project finance
- Real estate
- Risk advisory
- Supply chain structures
- Tax-exempt finance
- Tax planning
- Transfer pricing
- Wealth and private client, including trusts and estates