Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Saskia Blokland is a corporate lawyer (advocaat) based in Amsterdam. She specialises in private equity, M&A and joint ventures.
Saskia has experience in a wide range of international and domestic corporate finance transactions, such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, leveraged and management buy-outs, restructurings, public take-overs and corporate governance. Her clients include both domestic and international corporates, private equity and venture capital funds as well as financial institutions.
Saskia previously also gained experience in the banking & finance practice, where she has been advising on a wide range of both domestic and international banking transactions, including asset finance transaction, structured finance transactions, regulatory issues and with a main focus on cross border leveraged finance transactions.
Saskia graduated in Law, with a focus on Private Law, at the University of Utrecht.
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Orde van Advocaten: Saskia Blokland heeft in het rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten de volgende rechtsgebieden geregistreerd: Algemeen recht
- ‘Recommended’ for Corporate M&A by Legal 500 EMEA 2016
- Dutch Bar Association
- Dutch Association for Securities Law
- Dutch Association of Investment Companies