Bart Le Blanc
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Bart Le BlancvCard
Related services and key industries
Bart le Blanc is a tax advisor based in Amsterdam. He heads the transfer pricing practice and has over 17 years experience of international corporate taxation, with a particular interest in the energy sector (including renewables). Because of this energy-related focus, Bart obtained specific knowledge of various tax regimes in Latin America (including Brazil, Colombia and Venezuela).
Bart’s experience includes the following areas:
- Global Tax Planning: Advising clients to structure, plan and document new business transaction in such a way as to optimise their world-wide taxation position
- Tax Litigation: Representing clients in audits by tax authorities but also before courts on tax litigation matters.
- Transfer Pricing: As part of the firm’s transfer pricing group, representing clients in all aspects of transfer pricing, including performing benchmarking exercises and delivery of transfer pricing documentation (e.g. master files and local files) but assisting client with country-by-country reporting.
- Private Equity Transactions: Acting for sponsors, managers or portfolio companies in various private equity transactions, including providing tax advice on fund, acquisition and divestment structuring.
Bart graduated in Tax Economics at the University of Tilburg, the Netherlands, and subsequently took an MBA from the Nyenrode University in the Netherlands (class of 2003). He is a member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors, the International Fiscal Association and the Dutch Association for Tax Research. Bart is also a “foreign registered lawyer” with the UK Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Bart regularly teaches at the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation on various international tax topics, including permanent establishments and tax planning through leasing transactions.
- Bart’s practice has a particular focus on the energy sector, with notable experience in Latin America-related deals.
Legal 500 EMEA 2016
- Bart le Blanc is recommended for Transport
Legal 500 EMEA 2016
- Dutch Association of Tax Advisors
- the International Fiscal Association
- the Dutch Association for Tax Research
Publication | November 2018
Publication | September 2018
Publication | August 2018
Publication | April 2018