Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Joris has extensive experience in a broad range of finance transactions, including project finance, asset finance, leveraged finance and corporate finance. He has acted for Dutch and foreign financial institutions, sponsors and corporates and has advised a number of banks on their IBOR transition projects.
He gained international experience in London and was seconded to three leading international banks during his career.
Joris graduated in Civil law and Business law at the University of Leiden.
- Orde van Advocaten: Joris Ravelli heeft in het rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten de volgende rechtsgebieden geregistreerd: Algemeen recht
- the lenders to Gunvor Petroleum Rotterdam B.V. in relation to an upgrade of its refinery.
- HSBC on the financing of a gas-fired power plant in the Port of Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- the lenders to Vopak in connection with the acquisition of the Altamira II LNG terminals in Mexico.
- the lenders to a consortium in relation to the N18 Groenlo – Enschede roads PPP project.
- the lenders on the IJmuiden Sea Lock project (PPP Deal of the Year: Project Finance Awards and IJGlobal Awards 2015).
- a lender on the town hall Westland project.
- the lenders on the A12 VEG project.
- the lenders to a consortium in connection with the A1/A6 Corridor (Project Finance International: EMEA Road Deal of the Year 2013).
January 07, 2021
January 06, 2021
France: Norton Rose Fulbright advises Société Générale on the financing of a triple acquisition by Excelya
July 29, 2020