Our team of more than 1,000 global financial institutions lawyers provide a full business law service to many of the world’s leading banks, asset managers, financial investors and insurance companies, both domestically and internationally.
“The team's diligence is underlined by clients, one saying that 'the lawyers are very responsive and the advice they provide is on point and practical.'” Chambers Europe, 2021
From more than 50 offices in the world’s key business centers and the fastest growing markets, our lawyers are perfectly positioned to help clients realize their financial objectives and optimize opportunities presented by today’s market. We are able to draw upon our depth of experience across the financial services sector, providing tailored legal advice on high-level and complex assignments.
We are equally skilled at helping clients navigate the challenges resulting from disruptive technology and regulatory change, with extensive knowledge of digital risk, cryptocurrencies, distributed ledgers and smart contracts. We also offer clients a global cyber-crisis response team, with experience representing some of the world’s largest banks in regulatory investigations.
Our areas of work include
- Asset and wealth management
- Financial investors
- Financial services and regulation
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Regulation and investigations
- Chambers Europe, The Netherlands: Banking and Finance: Project Finance, Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Legal 500 EMEA, The Netherlands: Banking and Finance: Asset Finance and Structured Finance, The Legal 500, 2021
- Legal 500 EMEA, The Netherlands: Banking and Finance: Lender or Arranger Side, The Legal 500, 2021