Joint Head of Moscow
Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Anatoly Andriash is a corporate lawyer based in Moscow. Anatoly has substantial experience of corporate transactions and works across the energy and natural resources, M&A, corporate/commercial and project development/finance sectors. He advises on Russian inward and outward investments, joint ventures, private equity, cross-border acquisitions and disposals. Anatoly became a partner in 2002.
He graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, International Law Department in 1994, gained an MBA in 2005, and an MSc in International Finance and Management in 2010 from the OU Business School, London.
He is fluent in Russian, English and Swedish.
- Lawyer, qualified in Russia
- Regularly included in legal directories, including Chambers Europe 2008-2018
- Moscow's mining 'lawyer of the year', Best Lawyers 2017
- Top lawyer in energy and natural resources, investments, M&A, mining, oil and gas, project finance and telecommunications, Best Lawyers 2017-2018
- Recommended by Who's Who Legal Energy, 2013-2018 and Who's Who Legal Mining, 2013-2018.