WebinarGlobal | April 27, 2020 | 08:00 - 09:00 BST
The increasingly chaotic economic and regulatory landscape, triggered by the pandemic, has created uncertainty and distress for businesses across a broad range of sectors and markets.
Given this context, directors will be understandably concerned about their duties to their stakeholders and their own potential liabilities in continuing to trade. What key issues should the directors of a company (and all stakeholders) be aware of and what are the potential personal liabilities for directors?
Join members from Norton Rose Fulbright’s London financial and restructuring group for a discussion around common queries they are currently advising on as well as practical steps that directors should take to protect their businesses, focusing on Asia-Pacific.
- Hong Kong / Singapore: 15:00 - 16:00 HKT
- Australia: 17:00 - 18:00 AEST
- United Kingdom: 08:00 - 09:00 BST
- Hong Kong: Emma de Ronde, Partner and Nicholas Wilson, Counsel
- Singapore: Kei-jin Chew, Partner
- Australia: Scott Atkins, Partner and Jeffery Black, Partner
- United Kingdom: Sarah Coucher, Partner & Alison Goldthorp, Partner
- United Kingdom: Grace Carpenter, Associate