Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Antitrust and competition
- Cartels and antitrust investigations
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Emerging markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Merger control
- Power and utilities
Key industry sectors
Tassanai Kiratisountorn is a banking and finance lawyer based in Bangkok.
Tassanai's practice includes banking and finance, project finance, debt restructuring and business reorganisation, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate and commercial law.
He has extensive experience in representing lenders and borrowers in numerous high-profile transactions, particularly in power and renewable energy sectors.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
- Master of laws in international commercial and business law, the University of East Anglia.
- Bachelor of laws, Chulalongkorn University
- Lawyer, qualified in Thailand
KASIKORNBANK PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED and Kiatnakin Phatra Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of up to THB 3,400,000,000 term facilities to P.S.P. Specialties Public Company Limited for repayment of all outstanding principal amount of its existing loans, as evidenced by a promissory note, which have been applied towards acquisition of shares issued by U.C. Marketing Co., Ltd.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited - on providing refinancing facilities in the amount of USD Equivalent of THB2,722,813,000 to the 45 MW wind farm power plant project in Thailand operated by Winchai Co., Ltd.; and on providing a THB450,000,000 bridge loan to Nova Empire Public Company Limited for the purposes of acquisition of a wind farm project in Thailand.
- dtac TriNet Co., Ltd. - on a receivables sale transaction involving the sale of a portfolio of account receivables of up to USD 50,000,000 to United Overseas Bank Limited
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar rooftop projects in Chiang Mai University with approximate total capacity of 10.79 MW developed by Thai Digital Energy Development Company Limited.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) PCL - on the financing of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic projects located in various sites in Thailand being developed by Symbior PMR Co., Ltd. and Solar D Symbior Co., Ltd.
- TMB Bank Public Company Limited - on the financing of a portfolio of solar projects with approximate total capacity of 75 MW developed by Solar Rooftop CE 4 Co., Ltd. and Solar Rooftop CE 5 Co., Ltd.
- Bank Public Company Limited - on the legal due diligence exercise in connection with the financing of Loc Ninh 1,2 and 3 solar projects in Binh Phuoc Province, Vietnam, with a total capacity of 550MW; its participation as a lender in the financing of a 2000MW coal-fired power plant of PT Indo Raya Tenaga; providing the USD 252.7 million term loan and standby letter of credit facilities to PT Barito Pacific TBK to fund its equity contribution into PT Indo Raya Tenaga for development of its 2,000MW coal-fired power plant, located in Banten Province, Indonesia, known as Java 9 & 10 projects; providing, with other lenders, the financing of development of a 145MW gas-fired power project to be developed by Bangkok Cogeneration Company Limited;
- Prinx Chengshan Tire (Thailand) Company Limited - on the USD 90,000,000 credit facilities provided by Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Bank of China (Thai) Public Company Limited and The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Bangkok Bank.
- Global Climate Partnership Fund S.A. ("GCPF"), SICAV-SIF, a Luxembourg based fund managed by responsibility Investments AG on its US$20 million portfolio financing to Constant Energy Singapore Pte Ltd, a holding company for subsidiaries develop rooftop C&I solar projects in Thailand.
- Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A., Singapore Branch - on USD 20,000,000 facilities to Czarnikow Group to finance purchase of sugar in Thailand.
- KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bangkok Branch - on the financing of development of a 92MW gas-fired power plant to be developed by Nexif Energy Rayong Co., Ltd.; KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited on the financing development of phase 2 of Whizdom 101 Project by Whizdom Landmark Corporation Limited.
Norton Rose Fulbright recognised in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023 Guide
January 12, 2023
Stella Cramer named TMT Lawyer of the Year at Asia Legal Awards
September 09, 2020
Thailand: The Impact of Digital Platform Services Law
Publication | March 16, 2023
Thailand: New Round of Renewable Energy Procurement
Publication | March 16, 2023
Antitrust and competition law in Asia
Publication | February 14, 2023