Khawaja Muhammad Akbar
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Khawaja Muhammad AkbarvCard
Related services and key industries
Akbar is a corporate lawyer based in London. He practices across a wide variety of sectors with a focus on private M&A.
His experience includes advising on cross-border M&A transactions; capital market transactions; corporate restructuring; joint ventures; and general corporate advisory work.
Akbar is a member of our India practice and is one of the main contacts for the firm on all matters relating to Pakistan.
- LLB, London School of Economics and Political Science
- LLM, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- qualified in England & Wales
- advocate, lower courts, Punjab, Pakistan
- Glennmont - on the sale of the 25 MW Gruig, 12.5 MW Todmorden, and 20 MW Gortahile wind Farms.
- An Irish renewable infrastructure company - on the purchase of a 60 MW portfolio of wind farms in France.
- A development fund - on the purchase of interests in wind farms in Pakistan.
- Quinbrook - on the purchase of a landfill gas portfolio with sites across the UK.
- Oakjet Limited - on the sale of its entire shareholder in an environmental consultancy company to Marlowe Limited.
- Pagatech, a Nigerian mobile payments company - on its acquisition Apposit and Tangio in Ethiopia.
- A natural resources company - on the divestment of its assets in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Nustar Energy LP - on the sale of its bulk liquids storage business in the Netherlands and the UK to Inter Pipeline, carried by way of competition action.