Related services and key industries
Claire Guilbert is an investment management and investment funds lawyer based in Luxembourg.
Claire advises local and international asset managers in the structuring, formation, offering and organization of regulated and unregulated investment funds, with a particular focus on private equity, debt and real estate strategies. She also addresses all regulatory questions related to alternative investment funds, their managers and their service providers.
Claire has particularly strong knowledge of Luxembourg product laws and regulations, AIFMD, CBDF, SFDR and AML/CFT rules, as well as significant experience in assisting with downstream transactional investment structuring and multijurisdictional transactions.
- Law Degree (Private Law) - University of Nancy, France, 2009
- Master 1 in Company Law, 2010
- Magistère European and International Business Lawyer - University of Nancy, France, 2011
- LL.M. in International and Commercial Dispute Resolution - University of Westminster, London, United Kingdom, 2011
- Master 2 in European and International Business Law, University of Nancy, France, 2011
- Barreau de Luxembourg 2012
Top 100 Investment Funds Lawyers in Luxembourg, Paperjam, November, 2022
Tier 4, Investment funds, Luxembourg, The Legal 500, 2023
- "Claire Guilbert remains at all times solutions focused and has a gift for thinking through complex topics. She is extremely efficient and successfully creates a great relationship with clients."
- "A strong and reliable team with clear thinking and great client relationship approach."
- "The team is highly responsive and strikes the perfect balance between commercial acumen and technical expertise."
- "The team is extremely dedicated and efficient – they are a group of top-notch lawyers."
Highly recommended: Fund structuring, Luxembourg, Leaders League, 2024
Highly recommended: Fund structuring, Luxembourg, Leaders League, 2023
- Co-author, "ESG: Comparison of EU, UK and US regimes for fund names", www.nortonrosefulbright.com, October 2023
- Author, "Opening the gates to private markets in Europe", Paperjam, September 2023
- Co-author, "The 2023 ELTIF Regulation", www.nortonrosefulbright.com, April 2023
- Co-author, "Upgrade and modernization of the Luxembourg fund product and manager laws", www.nortonrosefulbright.com, April 2023
- Co-author, "The ELTIF 2.0 Regulation was published on 20 March 2023", www.nortonrosefulbright.com, March 2023
- Co-author, "Get ready to launch your ELTIF 2.0", www.nortonrosefulbright.com, February 2023
- Author, "Luxembourg IFMs and Funds: Update on reporting", www.nortonrosefulbright.com, February 2023
- Author, "Luxembourg IFMs - CSSF Questionnaire on SFDR", www.nortonrosefulbright.com, February 2023
- Co-author, "Investment Funds 2023", Luxembourg, Trends and Developments, Chambers and Partners Global Practice Guides, February 2023
- Luxembourg Chapter of Private Equity Exits: a Practical Analysis (Second Edition of September 2016 and Third Edition of January 2022, Globe Law and Business), together with Pierre Beissel
"The new ELTIF 2.0 regime in practice", Abilways Luxembourg, 15 June 2023
ALFI (Association Luxembourgeoise des Fonds d'Investissement)
LPEA (Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association)
WIB (Women in Business)
Publication | November 2023
Publication | October 25, 2023
Webinar | October 31, 2023