Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Piotr Strawa is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Warsaw. He focuses on corporate matters, including M&A; privatizations; restructuring; private equity; and joint ventures.
Piotr has acted for multinational and domestic companies, government agencies and financial institutions on transactions in a variety of sectors since the opening of the Polish market to foreign investors. He also advises clients on corporate governance, compliance and business ethnics, as well as on anti-corruption issues.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law and Administration) - 1980
- In 1985 Piotr was admitted to the Polish Bar of Legal Advisers
- Radca prawny (qualified in Poland) 1985
- Piotr has been ranked as 'Highly regarded' in M&A by IFLR 1000 2018-2020.
- Piotr is ranked and highly recommended as a 'key individual' in corporate and M&A by Chambers Global, Chambers Europe 2013-2018.
- Sources describe Piotr as a "very good, quite senior lawyer", Chambers Global 2017.
- Piotr is ranked and highly recommended as a 'leading individual' by The Legal 500 2014-2017.
- Piotr has been recognized as one of the best lawyers in Poland in the area of corporate law by The Best Lawyers in Poland 2016-2017.
Piotr is the co-author of the Polish section of a three volume publication by Kluwer Law on acquisitions and mergers in over 50 countries.
Sandvik AB advised on €943 million acquisition of DSI Underground
February 08, 2021
PGE Energia Odnawialna S.A. advised on 36 MW wind farm acquisition
August 17, 2020