Head of Warsaw
Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Grzegorz Dyczkowski is a banking and finance lawyer based in Warsaw, where he heads the banking team. He advises international and domestic financial institutions and major multinational and domestic corporations on a variety of financial transactions, including secured and unsecured lending and borrowing, debt instruments, asset finance, derivative transactions, as well as banking and finance regulatory matters.
He joined the firm in 2003 and became a partner in 2006. Prior to joining us, he worked for seven years at another international law firm in Warsaw and, earlier still, for the Polish Securities and Exchange Commission.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law and Administration);
- Cambridge University (LL.M. degree);
- He has been a legal adviser since 1998.
- Radca prawny (qualified in Poland) 1998
- Grzegorz is ranked as 'Market Leader in Banking and Capital markets: Debt practices'. Clients say: "[Grzegorz is] helpful and experienced.", "Very experienced and knowledgeable lawyer." IFLR 1000 2018-2020.
- "He was very good at managing his team and making sure negotiations were running smoothly" Chambers Global 2017.
- Grzegorz was recommended as a 'leading individual' and 'key individual' in banking and finance by Chambers and Partners Legal Directory, The Legal 500 and IFRL1000 and by the Polish daily 'Rzeczpospolita' in 2015.