Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Acquisition finance and corporate lending
- Asset-based lending
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- IBOR and benchmark reform
Alexandre Roth is a banking and finance lawyer based in Paris. He focuses on structured finance transactions.
Alexandre advises banks, groups and investment funds on corporate lending and structured finance, notably in acquisition finance, fund financing and cash management. He also advises financial institutions, export credit agencies, lessors and manufacturers in export finance and aviation finance. Alexandre is involved in domestic and international projects in various jurisdictions in Europe, America, Africa and Asia.
Alexandre was seconded for almost a year to the French export credit agency as legal manager of Bpifrance Assurance Export.
Alexandre read law at the University of Toulouse I Capitole: DEA in private law and DESS/DJCE in business law (valedictorian of his graduation class). Alexandre is admitted to the Paris Bar (EFB Paris: laureate of his graduation class).
- Avocat au Barreau de Paris
- "Next Generation Partners" in banking and finance - Legal 500, 2020
- "Up and coming" - Chambers & Partner 2020.
- Alexandre is "always available and business-minded" - Legal 500, 2017
Norton Rose Fulbright advises financial institutions on EUR 690 million financing for a newly established joint venture of Orange Polska S.A.
July 19, 2021
Norton Rose Fulbright advises the Republic of Angola on the c. $1billion financing of the Bita water project
June 28, 2021
April 19, 2021
Publication | September 07, 2020
Webinar | May 23, 2019