Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
Jacek Smardzewski is a banking and finance lawyer based in Warsaw. He focuses on advising on capital market transactions and on local and cross-border financial transactions in the banking sector for seven years. Jacek advised many Polish and international financial institutions on borrowings, debt restructuring, regulatory matters and on issues of securities.
He is also experienced in providing day-to-day legal services to business entities. Jacek Smardzewski has gained extensive experience advising clients on debt financing, including securitisation, bank lending and mezzanine finance.
- University of Warsaw (Faculty of Law) -2007;
- Diploma course in American law at the Centre for American Law Studies co-organised by the Florida Levin College of Law;
- University of Lisbon (Socrates-Erasmus exchange);
- In 2011 he was admitted to the Regional Bar Council in Warsaw.
- Adwokat (qualified in Poland) 2011
Norton Rose Fulbright advises financial institutions on €500 million financing granted to Synthos Group
July 05, 2021
April 16, 2021
Poland: Norton Rose Fulbright advises a consortium of banks on financing for GAZ-SYSTEM, Poland’s designated natural gas transmission system operator
July 10, 2020