Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Georgy Kalachev is a corporate lawyer based in Moscow. He specialises in general corporate, energy and mining matters.
Georgy's experience includes the establishment and operation of joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and private placements. He has particular industry focus on the energy and infrastructure and commodities sectors, including oil and gas and mining and metals.
Georgy graduated from the law faculty of Moscow Institute of International Relations in 2006 and joined the firm in 2005. A native Russian speaker, Georgy is fluent in English and has a working knowledge of Norwegian.
- Lawyer, qualified in Russia
- Co-author of the Law and Practice section of the Russia chapter of Chambers & Partners' Energy: Oil and Gas Guide 2019
- Co-author of the Law and Practice section of the Russia chapter of Chambers & Partners' Mining Guide 2019
- Co-author, 'Suspension of the right to use subsoil at the initiative of the subsoil user: flaws of legal regulation', article in Oil Gas Law magazine, December 2016
- Co-author, 'Once again on updating the licences: legal commentary to the main provisions', article in Oil Gas Law magazine, December 2015