Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Julian Traill is a corporate lawyer based in Moscow. His practice focuses on domestic and cross-border M&A and joint ventures.
Julian advises international and Russian clients across a broad range of industries, including: financial services; energy; infrastructure; mining; agriculture; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Julian has been based in Russia since 2008 and joined our Moscow office in 2014, having previously worked for another international law firm. Julian qualified as a solicitor in New South Wales, Australia, and as a solicitor in England in Wales.
- Solicitor and Barrister of the Supreme Court of New South Wales (Australia)
- Solicitor qualified in England & Wales
- M&A, Highly regarded lawyer, IFLR1000 2019 -2020
- Energy and natural resources, Band 4, Chambers and Partners 2017-2019
- Energy and natural resources, Next generation lawyer, Legal 500 2017-2019
- Acritas Star™ stand-out lawyer, 2017-2019