Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Oxana Gorshkolepova's practice focuses on general corporate and financing issues. She advises primarily commercial banks and international institutional lenders on various loan facilities, securities-related issues and project finance matters. Oxana has also advised clients on general corporate, currency control and anti-monopoly issues.
Oxana received her law degree from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations and her LL.M. degree from University of Paris IV, Paris-Sorbonne.
- 2004 – LL.M., University of Paris IV, Paris-Sorbonne
- 2002 – Law Degree, Moscow State Institute of International Relations
- Russian Federation
- Overview of Recent Russian Court Practice, Affecting the Rights of Bankruptcy Creditors- 2011/2012, Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review, May 2011
- Restructuring, Enforcement or Bankruptcy in Russia: Options of a Creditor, Global Insolvency & Restructuring Review 2010/11, June 2010
- Co-author, Factoring Licenses May Be Abolished, CIS and Central Europe Legal NewsWire, June 2006
- CIS and Central Europe Legal NewsWire, December 2005
- Co-author, Electric Power Sector Reform in Russia: Where are We Now?, (reprinted in January 2006 Project Finance NewsWire), CIS and Central Europe Legal NewsWire, December 2005