Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP
Related services and key industries
Konstantin Konstantinov is a lawyer in our Moscow office. He advises clients on a wide range of commercial and financial law issues, including: secured financing; project finance; securities legislation; and M&A.
He advises on projects including joint ventures, the reorganisation of Russian and transnational companies and debt restructuring program development.
- LL.M., Harvard Law School, 1997
- Law Degree, Moscow State Academy of Law, 1995
- New York
- Russian Federation
- Best Lawyers: banking and finance, capital markets, corporate law, M&A, private equity, project finance and development, structured finance, The Best Lawyers in Russia, 2020
- Chambers Global: The world's leading lawyers for business - banking and finance and corporate and M&A, Chambers & Partners, 2009 - 2019
- Chambers Europe: Europe's leading lawyers for business - Russia private equity, Chambers & Partners, 2008 - 2016
- Chambers Europe: Europe's leading lawyers for business - Russia banking and finance, Chambers & Partners, 2007 - 2019
- Chambers Europe: Europe's leading lawyers for business - Russia corporate/M&A, Chambers & Partners, 2008 - 2019