We have one of the largest and most dynamic energy practices in the world.
“If a client is looking for specialist experience in the energy regulatory framework then Norton Rose Fulbright is a good choice.” Chambers Europe, 2019
Our lawyers are spread across every major energy market, supporting our clients across the entire energy value chain. We are proud to be at the heart of the transition to a low-carbon economy and help our clients in all industries assess and respond to the opportunities and challenges this presents, as brand value in this sector continues to change.
With the strongest global network of skilled renewable energy legal advisors, we offer leading strategic advice on the rapid and disruptive transformation of the energy sector and have led an unprecedented number of successful and innovative ‘country first’ and ‘technological first’ transactions in emerging markets. We have unique insight into the digitalization of the energy value chain through the use of distributed ledger technology and blockchain, and have extensive knowledge on the development of new global markets, such as energy storage, LNG-to-power, hydrogen economy and floating offshore wind.
Our areas of work include
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Europe, Russia: Energy & Natural Resources, Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Europe, Russia: Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, Russia: Energy & Natural Resources, Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, Russia: Energy & Natural Resources: Mining (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Legal 500 EMEA, Russia: Energy & Natural Resources (Tier 1), The Legal 500, 2019