As one of the largest law firms in Singapore, we are recognized for our strengths in banking and finance, dispute resolution and international arbitration and corporate, M&A and securities across a range of industries, including aviation, shipping, energy, financial services, technology, infrastructure and commodities.
We provide international law advice, and through our Formal Law Alliance with Ascendant Legal, we give clients direct access to Singapore law advice, particularly in the areas of corporate and commercial litigation and arbitration; bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency; and regulation and investigations.
In addition to our Singapore presence, we are active across Asia, advising leading global and regional corporations on transactions in Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Pakistan, Cambodia, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- Antitrust and competition
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financial institutions
- Financial services and regulation
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- International arbitration
- Islamic finance
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
- Sports law
- Technology and innovation