Norton Rose Fulbright (Asia) LLP
Related services and key industries
Chloe Goodwin is an asset finance lawyer based in Singapore.
She has a broad range of experience acting for international banks, owners, lessors and other financial institutions in syndicated and bilateral debt facilities, sale-and-leaseback, and sale and purchase transactions. Chloe also has experience acting in the sale and purchase of private aircraft.
Prior to joining us, Chloe worked in the aviation finance team of a large international firm, based in London.
She read Jurisprudence at the University of Oxford. Chloe qualified in September 2016.
- Lead counsel for large airline on the re-structuring of their entire fleet of aircraft. This involved working with various different lessors and financiers across multiple jurisdictions, and preparing novation and fresh security documents, as applicable
- Lead counsel for a large Korean lending fund on their US$30m junior loan to a major international shipping company to assist with their purchase of three shuttle tankers, which were to be chartered to Canadian operators. This involved drafting all of the second priority finance and security documentation, along with liaising with the Senior Lenders/Agent regarding intercreditor arrangements and co-ordinating the registration of the mortgages with the Bahamas Maritime Authority in London. This transaction represented the first non-domestic ship-finance transaction for the lender
- Lead counsel for a major Asian airline, advising on the leasing arrangements for two Boeing freighter aircraft to an Azerbaijan based entity. Along with the lease documentation, this transaction involved the negotiation of Government consents to the leasing structure, as well as the provision of Government-backed guarantees in favour of the existing Lessor
- Lead counsel for a large bank on their financing of a second-hand Bombardier business jet for an international private jet company as part of their fleet expansion strategy
- Acting for an international airline on their sale and leaseback arrangements in respect of three Boeing 787 aircraft to service a new route between their home destination and the UK.
- Law Society