The lawyers who comprise our global infrastructure, mining and commodities group provide valuable legal advice on some of the world’s most significant projects and transactions spanning multiple markets, sectors and regions.
“Highly rated projects and energy practice assisting clients in a vast array of jurisdictions thanks to its enviable global footprint.” Chambers Global, 2019
Our global mining group is recognized as a preeminent legal team, with dedicated lawyers based in each of the world’s traditional and emerging mining sectors, while our global infrastructure team has experience spanning a broad spectrum of asset classes, including some of the most complex PPP deals across both primary and secondary markets.
Our commodities team is renowned for providing sound legal advice on market-leading structured finance and commodity finance transactions, and is complemented by our fast-developing food and agribusiness practice, a truly global offering providing clients with complete coverage of the sector, from farm to fork.
Clients depend on our global infrastructure, mining and commodities team to advise on matters at the forefront of some of the world’s largest project finance transactions. We have advised clients on some of the largest and most innovative transactions in recent years, working across a variety of sectors, from agriculture to water and waste.
Our areas of work include
- Construction and engineering
- Food and agribusiness
- Indigenous law
- Projects and project finance
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Real estate
- Structured trade and commodity finance
- WTO and international trade
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Projects & Energy, Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Projects & Energy: Mining & Minerals (Band 1), Chambers and Partners, 2019
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Agribusiness, Chambers and Partners, 2019