Local and international businesses operating in Africa as well as multinational operations investing in Africa need to understand and monitor the fast-changing landscape of African competition law. Significant penalties (including personal liability for directors and managers) make it essential for businesses to ensure compliance.
With major developments happening almost on a daily basis across the continent, the level of complexity in navigating the African competition landscape is increasing exponentially.
To keep clients up to date on the latest trends and developments, we have created an Africa competition hub as part of our NRF Institute, consolidating publications and insights from our Africa antitrust and competition team with related updates and products.
- Analysis of the trends in African merger control regime
- Overview of the merger control regimes in COMESA, Nigeria and South Africa
- Recordings of our Webinar series covering key developments in African competition law
- Summary of the major amendments to the South Africa Competition Act
- Basics of the Nigerian competition regime
- Antitrust risk map
Register for the hub
To request access to the ‘Africa competition hub', please register to join NRF Institute.
Registration indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions which include important information about how our product will be delivered.
Members of NRF Institute can access a range of premium content including knowledge hubs and cross-border guides.