WebinarGlobal | September 08, 2020
Please join us, in association with Absa, as we discuss how selecting a suitable potential BEE shareholder is an important task – especially when it is a legislative framework with which you are unfamiliar and do not work with regularly. Similarly, ensuring that you are a potential BEE shareholder that is attractive for future ownership opportunities is also important.
This presentation will speak through the BEE selection process, considerations to take into account, and how potential BEE shareholders can best present themselves as a potential shareholder.
- Christina Pretorius, Director, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa
- Amber Kardamilakis, Head Of BEE, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa
- Pamela Mainama, Associate Investment Banker, Absa
- Sandile Zungu, Chairman, ZICO Investments
- Ugendran Odayar, Senior Associate, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa