SummitGlobal | March 04, 2021
Join us for our annual summit, which will include a practical analysis of how trends in the regulatory and judicial environment will affect your litigation departments' priorities and challenges throughout the year.
In true pandemic fashion, the typical live event held in each of our major offices will instead be held as a virtual nationwide event. We will also host subsequent virtual programs focusing on state-specific concerns in Texas, New York and California.
- 1:00 – 1:15 pm CT: Welcome remarks from Governor George Pataki
- 1:15 – 2:30 pm CT: The new regulatory environment and how it will affect your litigation department in the areas of antitrust, securities enforcement, government enforcement generally, employment and labor, and environmental enforcement
- 2:30 – 2:40 pm CT: Break
- 2:40 – 3:45 pm CT: Ethics
Norton Rose Fulbright speakers
- George Pataki, Senior Counsel (New York)
- Judi Archer, Co-Partner-in Charge, New York (New York)
- Mayling Blanco, Partner (New York)
- Bob Greenslade, Counsel (Denver, Houston)
- Kevin Harnisch, Head of Regulation, Investigations, Securities and Compliance, United States (Washington, DC)
- Eddie Lewis, Co-Head of Energy, Infrastructure, and Environmental, United States (Houston)
- Ryan McCoy, Partner (Los Angeles)
- Jamila Mensah, Partner (Houston)
- Carlos Rainer, Partner (Houston)
- Adam Schramek, Partner (Austin)
- Amanda Wait, Partner (Washington, DC)
Continuing education information
Application for 2.25 hours, of which 1.0 hours applies to ethics credit is pending in California, Colorado, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Virginia.