Related services and key industries
Jamie Nowak is a litigation and disputes lawyer based in Munich and head of the German litigation and disputes practice. He focuses on contentious matters and proceedings, primarily in technology-driven industries.
Jamie has broad experience of national and international litigation, mediation and arbitration matters. He advises and represents clients across various industries, predominantly in corporate (e.g. post M&A, shareholder) and general commercial disputes.
Jamie regularly handles international product liability cases and cross-border disputes, including discovery and enforcement proceedings. His non-contentious experience includes general commercial business and contract law, such as distribution, supply and procurement agreements.
Jamie is recognized for his capabilities by JUVE, Best Lawyers, The Legal 500, kanzleimonitor.de and Thomson Reuters Stand-out Lawyers.
Jamie holds a law degree and a master's in International and European Commercial Law from Munich University (LL.M. Eur.). He is certified in the field of corporate and commercial law (Fachanwalt für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht).
Law degree and Master's in International and European Commercial Law (LL.M. Eur.), Munich University
- Fachanwalt für Handels, und Gesellschaftsrecht
Dispute resolution - commercial and liability: litigation, JUVE
- "top litigator", well connected (2020-2021)
- "assertive and very experienced" (2019-2020)
- "very well connected" (2018-2019)
- "best contacts to the courts"; "internationally very strong"; "assertive and experienced" (2017-2018)
Commercial litigation, The Legal 500 Germany
- "an exceptional talent in the market" (2019)
Dispute resolution, kanzleimonitor.de
- Ranked among "TOP-100 business lawyers in Germany" (2020/2021)
- Ranked among "the most recommended lawyers in the field of dispute resolution" (2019/2020)
Ranked for: Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation, Best Lawyers Germany (2016-2021)
"one of the most outstanding lawyers (they) have worked with", global Acritas Stars' survey
- German American Lawyers Association
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)
- German Association of Law and Informatics (DGRI)
Publication | September 30, 2021
Publication | July 16, 2021
Publication | March 11, 2021
Webinar | Various dates to choose from