Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Steven Choi is a construction and engineering lawyer based in Sydney.
Steven acts for developers, councils, major property funds, contractors and sub-contractors, advising them on a wide range of project related agreements on a broad range of commercial, industrial, residential, energy and public infrastructure projects across Australia and overseas, with a focus on renewable energy projects.
Steven has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating a wide range of project related agreements including bespoke EPC contracts and adapting and tailoring standard form contracts (such as Australian Standards and FIDIC) for the specific requirements of the project and client.
- Admitted in New South Wales 2006
- Pitt Street Metro – advised Oxford Properties on its development of the Pitt Street Integrated Development comprising of a 39 level commercial tower and 39 level build-to-rent tower over the new Pitt Street Metro Station in Sydney.
- Sunraysia Solar Farm – advised Maoneng on its development of the Sunraysia Solar Farm (200MW) in NSW.
- Victoria big battery - advised Neoen as developer with Mondo (AusNet) on the development of the Victoria big battery (300MW).
- Murra Warra Wind Farm – advised RES as the developer of the Murra Warra Wind Farm (223MW) in VIC and assisting with the development of the Dulacca Wind Farm in QLD.
- Parramatta Aquatic and leisure centre – advising City of Parramatta Council on the development of the new Parramatta aquatic and leisure centre.
- Hospital projects – advising Calvary on its development of the new Bruce Private Hospital in ACT and the Adelaide Hospital in South Australia.
- Data centres – Advised Digital Reality on its development of data centres in NSW and Victoria.
January 06, 2021
December 07, 2020
February 14, 2020