Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
Erin Brown is a litigation and regulatory lawyer. Ms. Brown's practice focuses on a wide variety of regulatory issues, including international trade, economic sanctions and export controls, customs, competition and anti-trust law, and procurement. Ms. Brown regularly advises clients on a wide variety of issues relating to customs classifications, trade agreements, access-to-information requests, contract disputes, and the import and export of goods, and assists clients with both internal and external regulatory investigations.
Ms. Brown's practice also includes corporate and commercial litigation, insurance, and administrative tribunal work.
Ms. Brown has represented clients in front of an array of courts and tribunals, including the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Federal Court of Canada, and the Canadian International Trade Tribunal. Ms. Brown also volunteers as duty counsel for Pro Bono Law Ontario.
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2014
B.S.S. (Hons.), University of Ottawa, 2010
- Ontario 2015
- "NAFTA rebranded and updated: maintaining, protecting and preserving free trade," Legal Update, Norton Rose Fulbright, October 2018.
- "CETA is in effect (mostly): what you need to know," Legal Update, Norton Rose Fulbright, September 2017.
- "Tune up or tear up: Three things to watch for in NAFTA renegotiations," The Lawyer's Daily, August 28, 2017.
- "CETA and CFTA: The impact of Canada's sesquicentennial trade agreements," The Lawyer's Daily, August 1, 2017.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
Lexology Getting The Deal Through, Pharmaceutical Antitrust 2021: Canada
Publication | June 30, 2021
Canada’s economic sanctions regime almost enforced
Publication | March 9, 2021
Limiting deceptive marketing risks on social media
Publication | December 10, 2020