Welcome to Women in Norton Rose Fulbright
Women in Norton Rose Fulbright (WiN) Network is a comprised of female partners from our US offices dedicated to building and maintaining an accessible, dynamic and inspirational Women’s Network providing opportunities to make contacts globally and providing access to models at all levels.
LeadershipThe Chair of the Women in Norton Rose Fulbright Network is Judith A. Archer.
- increasing diversity and retention of women at Norton Rose Fulbright to encourage greater diversity at senior level
- recognizing and focusing on specific skills that women need in order to maximize their business development and career potential
- endorsing a culture to provide a visible forum within which issues affecting women in law and across client industries can be freely raised and discussed across the practice
- providing a powerful marketing opportunity for the benefit and use of all within Norton Rose Fulbright
Initiatives and activities
Our initiatives and activities focus on promoting our mission and objectives in several key areas, including:
Social and professional development
- holding monthly meetings to create opportunities for women lawyers to build relationships and discuss issues of importance to women lawyers in the firm
- partnering with professional organizations that advance women to provide networking opportunities
- recommending policies to assist the firm in meeting our goal of 30% women leadership in 2020
- participating in and sponsoring initiatives and activities for women’s legal and community organizations
- supporting and donating to community organizations focused on the betterment of women