WebinarGlobal | November 04, 2021
The 2021 UN climate change conference (COP26) begins on October 31 in Glasgow.
Many organisations have taken steps and adopted strategies to respond to the consequences of climate change. During this webinar we will look at the employment law implications of any such steps.
In particular we will look at:
- How will climate change impact work and what changes may be required to employment terms as a result?
- What are the requirements to consult with the workforce over environmental matters and what disclosure requirements do organisations have?
- Can belief in climate change be a protected characteristic under discrimination legislation?
- What protection exists for workers who blow the whistle on breaches of environmental law?
- How far can employers impose environmentally friendly policies on employees working remotely?