WebinarJanuary 21, 2020 | 11:00 - 12:00 ET
It is the start of a new year. Many forecasters expect modest global growth this year, helped by favorable monetary policies by central banks, but with risk on the downside due to trade and geopolitical tensions. The US market remains awash in liquidity.
Join a conference call among a group of project finance industry veterans about what to expect in the year ahead for tax equity, bank and term loan B debt and project bonds.
- Keith Martin, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP (Moderator)
- John C.S. Anderson, Global Head, Corporate Finance & Infrastructure, Manulife
- Jean-Pierre Boudrias, Managing Director, Head of Project Finance, Goldman Sachs
- Jack Cargas, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Ralph Cho, Co-Head of North American Power and Infrastructure Group, Investec Bank plc.
- Yale Henderson, Managing Director, J.P.Morgan
For more information, please contact Mary Brancazio.