WebinarUnited States | July 21, 2020
PG&E is on its way out of bankruptcy, and there are many lessons to learn from the largest American utility's second trip through bankruptcy. We will briefly cover the political and regulatory issues lurking in the background and then dive into the lessons learned from people who were affected by the bankruptcy, cover what they would do differently if it were to happen again, address how to price bankruptcy risk and discuss how the industry is approaching projects with PG&E offtake contracts and California in general. Join this hour-long discussion with industry leaders.
- Jim Berger, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Kevin P. Malcarney, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Clearway Energy, Inc.
- Paul Pace, Senior Vice President and Team Leader, KeyBank
- Christy Rivera, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- Pascal Uttinger, Managing Director, Project Finance - Americas, MUFG