WebinarApril 23, 2019 | 16:30 - 18:00 EST | Accreditation 1.0 CLE
Please join Norton Rose Fulbright, Alfa Energy Advisors and DNV GL for a webinar on renewable energy tax, engineering and finance challenges.
Topics to include
- Key Renewable Industry Trends
- Solar Investment Tax Credit Start of Construction Rules - Buying Panels or Inverters Versus Starting Construction of a Transformer
- Repowering — Lessons Learned on Implementation, and Ramifications of the 80/20 Rule
- Offshore Wind — Doing the Math on ITC vs. PTC
- Solar + Storage — ITC Qualification and Implications for Design and Dispatch
Continuing education information
We have applied for 1.0 hour CLE credit in California, Texas and New York. Application for New York, CA and TX accreditation of this course is currently pending. For this event, Norton Rose Fulbright is responsible for obtaining CLE accreditation in the aforementioned states. If you have questions regarding CLE approval of this course in your applicable bar, please contact your bar administrator.