For nearly 90 years, the lawyers in our Washington, DC office have handled matters of national and international scale, and it remains a hub for handling global regulatory matters.
Our lawyers practice civil and appellate litigation at all levels. We also handle matters involving the US Supreme Court, commodities and derivatives counseling and enforcement, government and internal investigations and healthcare. Our DC office also serves clients seeking legal advice on matters including corporate and M&A, lobbying, tax, public finance, insurance and reinsurance, environmental law, telecommunications, media and technology. We have a strong international trade practice, as well as significant experience in projects, advising clients in the US and globally on projects related to power plants, telecommunications and mining, water and all forms of transport.
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Class actions
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Employment and labor
- Energy, infrastructure and resources
- Environmental law
- Government relations and public policy
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Intellectual property
- International arbitration
- Life sciences and healthcare
- Litigation and disputes
- Power and utilities
- Product liability
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement
Subscribe and stay up to date with the latest legal news, information and events . . .