Steven I. Suzzan
Head of Business Practices, New York
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Steven I. SuzzanvCard
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Private equity and venture capital
- Corporate governance
- Corporate finance
- Banking and finance
- Debt capital markets
Key industry sectors
Steve Suzzan is a securities and M&A partner based in New York, with a practice focus on cross-border securities and M&A transactions.
Steve focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, corporate finance and corporate governance. He has extensive experience representing operating companies and financial sponsors and institutions in cross-border securities and M&A transactions, including representing public and private companies in private equity transactions, issuers and underwriters in public offerings, and public and private companies in M&A transactions. He also represents non-US companies in seeking access to the US capital markets through listings on NYSE and NASDAQ, including through ADR programs. Steve is vice- chair of the M&A Practice Group and Partner-in-Charge of the New York office.
JD, New York University School of Law, 1989
BS, with honors, State University of New York at Binghamton, 1986
Steve was admitted to practice law in New York in 1990.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Legal 500 US, Recommended Lawyer, M&A: Middle-market ($500m-999m), The Legal 500, 2023
- Legal 500 US, Recommended Lawyer, Healthcare: Life Sciences, The Legal 500, 2017 – 2019 (conferred by Legalease Ltd.)
- IFLR1000 US, International Financial Law Review, 2018 – 2021 (conferred by Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC.)
Learn more about the descriptions of the selection methodologies for rankings and recognitions. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Co Author, "Shareholder Plaintiffs' Lawyers Target Annual Meeting Proxy Disclosures", Fulbright Briefing, February 4, 2013
- Co Author, "SEC Adopts Two Key Rules Impacting Resource Sector", Fulbright Briefing, August 24, 2012
- Co Author, "Canadian Issuers Can Choose SEC Exemption Regime", The Lawyers Weekly, December 2001
- New York State Bar Association