Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Stephen Morrison is an associate practicing in the Houston office. He joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2019 and focuses his practice on energy transactions.
JD, Vanderbilt Law School, 2019
BA, Political Science, Michigan State University, 2007
- Texas State Bar
- Representation of a global oil company in the divestiture of all of its oil and gas assets in the United States.
- Representation of a Japanese LP gas company in its negotiation of the general terms and conditions for a natural gas liquids purchase, sale and exchange agreement.
- Representation of a liquefied natural gas producer in its internal reorganization.
- Representation of a private equity firm in the negotiation of its confidentiality agreements.
- Advise insurance companies with respect to their underwriting of representation and warranties insurance.
Stephen Morrison, The Inevitable Backlash To Globalization: Why Free Trade Has To Work For Everyone, 28 Mich. St. Int'l L. Rev. 691 (2020).