Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Jocelyn Blier is an associate in Norton Rose Fulbright's Washington, DC office. Her practice focuses on the representation of public and private entities in domestic and international project finance and energy projects.
JD, Columbia Law School, 2019
Certificate in Global Business Law and Governance, University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne and Sciences Po, 2019
BA, cum laude, Psychology (Cognitive Science), Harvard University, 2013
During law school, Jocelyn was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and received the Parker School Recognition of Achievement in International and Comparative Law. Additionally, she was an Articles Editor for Columbia Science and Technology Law Review. Jocelyn also served as an Honors Law Clerk in the Environmental Protection Agency's Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance during the summer of 2017.
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York State Bar
- Represented the lenders in the US$310 million financing of a utility-scale solar project located in Texas.
- Represented Vantage Infrastructure and Sequoia Economic Infrastructure Income Fund, as lenders in relation to the US$124 million financing of a portfolio of residential solar PPAs and leases.
- Represented Origis Energy in relation to US$135 million tax equity financing of 200 MW GA Solar 4 solar project located in Georgia.
- Represented Origis Energy in relation to US$85 million tax equity financing of 42 MW FL Solar 4 solar project located in Florida.
- Represented Origis Energy in relation to US$80 million tax equity financing of 57 MW GA Solar 3 solar project located in Georgia.
- Represented Origis Energy in relation to US$40 million financing of 32 MW AZ Solar 1 solar project located in Arizona.
- "Promoting electric vehicles in the Trump era: What can feasibly be done to drive electric vehicle purchases in the United States for the next two years in the current political climate," Environmental Claims Journal, January 11, 2019