Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Jackie Karama focuses her practice on business and corporate litigation. Jackie has a broad range of experience counseling and defending companies and business owners in product liability, pharmaceutical, medical device, mass torts and toxic exposures matters.
While in law school, Jackie was a judicial extern for the Honorable Richard M. Neiter, former United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Central District of California.
Jackie obtained a Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law.
JD, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2016
BA, Political Science, University of California Santa Barbara, 2013
During law school, Jackie was a note and comment editor of the Pepperdine Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law.
Jackie is admitted to practice in California and the United States District Court, Central District of California.
- California State Bar
- Represented a Fortune 500 company as second chair in a five-week jury trial.
- Gained favorable outcome for clients in product liability claims involving toxic chemical exposures through settlement negotiations and motion practice.
- Secured dismissal of a Fortune 500 company in a product liability action based on lack of personal jurisdiction.
- Argued and successfully obtained favorable ruling on pretrial discovery motions.
- Co-author, "California employers face new COVID-19 obligations, including exposure notices to employees and an emergency Cal/OSHA standard on the horizon," Norton Rose Fulbright Legal Update, September 18, 2020
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Publication | September 18, 2020
Webinar | September 09, 2020