Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Nathan Mannebach focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation disputes with an emphasis on trademark, trade secret and patent litigation. He has worked with companies of all sizes on high stakes litigation, resulting in successful settlements, court decisions and jury verdicts.
Prior to joining Norton Rose Fulbright, Nathan litigated a wide variety of disputes, including intellectual property litigation, breach of contract claims, government enforcement defense, consumer class action defense, stockholder disputes and personal injury defense.
JD, University of Kansas, 2017
BS, Biological Systems Engineering, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2014
In law school, Nathan served as Secretary for the Student Intellectual Property Law Association, received the Best Brief Award in the In-House Moot Court Competition and worked as a Note and Comment Editor for the Kansas Law Review. In undergrad, Nathan was Social Chair of the Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity.
- Kansas State Bar
- Minnesota State Bar
- Missouri State Bar
- Represented a small business in a "bet-the-company" trade secret case, resulting in a successful jury verdict
- Enforced a bank's trademarks against a competing entity
- Represented a manufacturing company against false advertising claims brought by the Federal Trade Commission
- Assisted numerous individuals sued for personal injury damages
- Drafted successful motions to dismiss in consumer class action lawsuits