Maryann L. Goodkind
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Maryann L. GoodkindvCard
Related services and key industries
Maryann Goodkind joined the Los Angeles office in 1998. As counsel, she focuses her practice on municipal finance matters. She concentrates her work in the area of public finance, acting as bond counsel and disclosure counsel as well as issuer's counsel. Maryann has participated in numerous financing issues, including certificates of participation, revenue, assessment, Mello Roos, Marks Roos, and tax allocation bonds. She also has extensive experience in the preparation of offering documents and the performance of due diligence. She has assisted cities, redevelopment agencies, water districts and school districts in matters relating to municipal and public law ranging from complex securities to non-bond finance issues.
JD, University of Southern California Law Center, 1987
BS, cum laude, Business Administration, University of Southern California, 1984
Maryann was admitted to practice law in California in 1987.
- California State Bar
- "AV" rated, Martindale Hubbell
- Southern California Top Rated Lawyer, LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, 2013
Maryann has been a guest lecturer at California State University - Long Beach, as well as for the UCLA Extension Public Policy Program, the League of California Cities, and the California Redevelopment Association.
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- California Association of Bond Lawyers
- Government Finance Officers Association
- California Redevelopment Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- St. Francis of Assisi School, Development Committee