Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Taylor Moore joined Norton Rose Fulbright in 2016. As an associate in the Houston office, she focuses her practice on litigation matters.
JD, summa cum laude, Thurgood Marshall School of Law, 2016
BS, Biology, Baylor University, 2013
While in law school, Taylor was a member of the Thurgood Marshall Law Review Editorial Board, the Board of Advocates and a member of the Intellectual Property Law Society. She also served as a Property Law tutor for the first-year law students. Taylor was a recipient of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund Sidney B. Williams Scholarship.
During her law school summers, Taylor interned in AT&T Inc.'s legal department in Dallas, Texas working in a variety of practice areas including intellectual property, commercial litigation, arbitration, corporate sponsorship, and supply chain. Taylor also interned with the Honorable Judge David Horan and Irma Ramirez in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Taylor is admitted to practice in Texas and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- Texas State Bar
- Representing global energy companies, global technology companies, healthcare providers and institutions in various intellectual property, commercial litigation, personal injury, mass tort, and regulatory matters.
- Drafting pleadings and substantive motions.
- Managing discovery, including interviewing and deposing various witnesses.
- Conducting and analyzing legal research.
- Arguing dispositive and discovery motions in state and federal court.
- Handling numerous pro bono matters, including prisoner civil rights case.
- Argued and won Response to 12(b)(6) Motion to Dismiss for Failure to State a Claim in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas on behalf of a drilling technology company.
- Successfully defended 30(b)(6) corporate representative and fact witness depositions.
- Pro Bono All Star, Norton Rose Fulbright, 2018
"Autonomous vehicles: The Legal Landscape of Dedicated Short Range Communication in the US, UK and Germany," Norton Rose Fulbright Whitepaper, 2017.
- Texas State Bar