Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Abraham Chang is an associate in the Houston office, where his practice focuses on antitrust and complex commercial litigation. He has counseled clients in the energy, healthcare, insurance, and pharmaceutical industries on issues arising from antitrust litigation and disputes as well as requests for compliance advice.
JD, University of Virginia, 2016
BA, Political Science, History, Duke University, 2013
While at University of Virginia Law School, Abraham was an Articles Editor of the Tax Review.
- Texas State Bar
- Represented hospital system in antitrust action alleging merger-based claims under Sherman and Clayton Acts
- Represented client in the medical industry against federal and state antitrust conspiracy and monopolization claims
- Advised client in responding to civil investigative demand regarding merger of outdoor/sports equipment retailers
- Advised client regarding potential antitrust issues raised by proposed acquisition in the energy space
- Advised client regarding potential antitrust issues raised by internet distribution chain
- "Teleconference Summary: Extra! Extra! Do Newspapers Need an Antitrust Exemption?" ABA E&I Update (Fall 2017).